In this lesson, you will learn how to generate a report for sales partner commission under Reports in Parsimony.com. The sales partner commission report provides an overview of the commissions earned by your sales partners for a given period.
To generate the report, follow these steps:
- Login to your Parsimony.com account and navigate to the Reports section.
- Select the “Sales Partner Commission” report from the list of available reports.
- Choose the date range for the report. You can either select a predefined range or specify a custom range.
- Select the sales partners for which you want to generate the report.
- Choose the level of detail for the report. You can choose to show commissions by partner, by product, or by both.
- Click “Generate Report” to generate the report.
- Once the report is generated, you can export it to Excel or PDF format for further analysis or sharing with your team.
By using this report, you can gain insights into the performance of your sales partners and the products they are selling. You can also use this report to calculate commissions payable to your sales partners and ensure that they are accurately compensated for their sales efforts.