In this lesson, you will learn how to generate Address and Contacts reports in Parsimony.com.
Address and Contacts reports provide a list of all your customer and supplier contacts and their respective addresses. This report is useful for businesses that need to keep track of their contacts and ensure that their records are up to date.
To generate an Address and Contacts report in Parsimony.com, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parsimony.com account and navigate to the “Reports” tab.
- Under the “Contacts” section, select “Address and Contacts.”
- Choose the date range for the report, and select the customer or supplier contacts you want to include in the report.
- Choose the format for the report, such as PDF or Excel, and click “Generate Report.”
- The report will be generated and displayed on the screen. You can save the report to your computer or print it out for your records.
By generating an Address and Contacts report, you can ensure that your business records are up to date and that you have the necessary information to contact your customers and suppliers when needed.