In this lesson, you will learn how to generate and export the General Ledger report in Parsimony.com. The General Ledger report provides a summary of all the financial transactions of a company within a specific period.
To generate the General Ledger report, you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your Parsimony.com account and go to the General Ledger module.
- Click on the “Reports” tab and select “General Ledger.”
- Choose the desired accounting period for which you want to generate the report.
- Select the relevant filters to customize the report according to your needs, such as account types, account groups, cost centers, etc.
- Click on the “Generate” button to create the report.
- You can then preview the report on the screen or download it in various formats, such as PDF, Excel, or CSV.
- If you want to customize the report further, you can use the available options to add or remove columns, change the order of columns, or apply sorting and grouping.
- Once you are satisfied with the report, you can export it to your computer or cloud storage for future reference.
By generating and exporting the General Ledger report, you can keep track of all the financial activities of your business and ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records.