Welcome to our course on How to Create a Payment Request under Accounts Receivable in Parsimony.com! In this course, we will guide you through the process of creating a payment request for a customer’s outstanding invoice in Parsimony.com’s accounting module.
A payment request is a simple and efficient way to remind customers about their outstanding payments and request payment for the same. It allows you to send a polite reminder to the customer with all the necessary payment details such as the amount due, invoice number, and payment instructions.
In this course, you will learn:
- The definition and purpose of a payment request
- How to navigate to the payment request page in Parsimony.com’s accounting module
- How to select the appropriate customer and invoice for which the payment request is being made
- How to customize the payment request message and payment details
- How to save and send the payment request to the customer
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to create a payment request for a customer’s outstanding invoice in Parsimony.com’s accounting module and use it to manage your accounts receivable effectively.
Join us today and take the first step towards financial management success with Parsimony.com!