Are you ready to join the challenge?
Are you are ready to change your life for the better and transform your business? If your answer is yes – it’s time for you to learn more about the Fifty Fifty Ten Ten Two Two challenge.
Read 50 Books – audio books or old school reading– just consume knowledge.
- Share the Books you read with others on the 5050101022.com public group.
Meet 50 New Sellers – And do one thing to help each one.
- Share you you’ve met and what you did for them on the 5050101022.com public group.
Find Ten Impact Tactics to Raise revenue or margin, or cut costs.
- Share your tactics on the 5050101022.com public group.
That Each Deliver 10% Improvement to the target.
- Share your KPIs or other measures to mark the improvements on the on the 5050101022.com public group.
Develop 2 New Marketing Funnels or New Sales Channels.
- Share the new marketing concepts of sales channels you are investing in on the 5050101022.com public group.
Add 2 People to your probably non-existent board of advisors.
- Isn’t it time that you added some structure to your company? A board of advisors can help. Share your progress on the 5050101022.com and start your transformation today!
By posting online you are starting to hold yourself accountable. If you want to take it up a notch you can add an accountability partner. There are many studies about how an accountability partner can help drive yourself to more productivity. An accountability partner makes you vastly more likely to succeed
By simply adding a daily reminder to post an update on the 5050101022.com public group with your progress – you can take 3-5 minutes per day to change your life.
Read this article about 5 types of Accountability to learn more about the human impact of making public your goals.
- There’s no cost to join – just click the SIGN UP in the upper right corner of the Empowery.com screen.
- We’ll share some of our progress along the way.
- We’ll cheer your progress.
- You can join anytime – there’s no wrong time to join.
- Start Today – and give yourself 12 months to complete the Challenge – and HOLD YOURSELF accountable.