How to Create a Sales Taxes and Charges Template
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a sales taxes and charges template under taxes in Parsimony.com.
A sales taxes and charges template is used to define a set of taxes and charges that are applied to your sales invoices. You can create multiple tax templates based on the tax laws in your jurisdiction or the requirements of your business.
To create a sales taxes and charges template, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parsimony.com account and go to the “Taxes” section.
- Click on the “Sales Taxes and Charges Templates” option.
- Click on the “New” button to create a new template.
- Enter a name for your template and a description if you wish.
- Select the tax category from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the tax rate and any additional tax amounts or charges.
- Choose whether the tax is included in the item rate or not.
- Click on “Save” to create your template.
You can create as many sales taxes and charges templates as you need, and you can also edit or delete existing templates as required. Once you have created your templates, you can apply them to your sales invoices to ensure that the correct taxes and charges are calculated automatically.