In this lesson, you will learn how to generate a sales payment summary report in Parsimony.com. This report provides an overview of all the sales payments received within a specified date range. The report includes the payment date, customer name, payment mode, reference number, amount, and outstanding balance.
To generate the sales payment summary report, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parsimony.com account and go to the “Reports” section.
- Click on “Sales Payment Summary” from the list of available reports.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report.
- Choose the payment mode for which you want to view the report (e.g., cash, check, bank transfer, etc.).
- Select the customer for which you want to view the report (optional).
- Click on “Generate Report.”
Once the report is generated, you can view it on the screen, download it as a PDF or Excel file, or print it out for your records. The sales payment summary report can be useful for tracking the payments received from your customers and for reconciling your accounts receivable.