In this lesson, you will learn how to generate a report for Sales Partner Commission under Reports in Parsimony.com. This report will help you track and manage the commission paid to your sales partners.
- Log in to your Parsimony.com account.
- Click on the “Reports” tab in the main menu.
- Select “Sales Partner Commission” from the list of available reports.
- Set the parameters for the report, including the date range, sales partner, and currency.
- Click “Generate Report” to generate the Sales Partner Commission report.
- Review the report to see the commission earned by each sales partner during the selected period.
- You can export the report in various formats like PDF, Excel, CSV, etc.
- You can also customize the report by adding or removing columns or applying filters.
By following these steps, you can easily generate a Sales Partner Commission report under Reports in Parsimony.com. This report can help you track the commission earned by your sales partners and make informed decisions regarding your sales strategies.