In this lesson, you will learn how to generate a DATEV report in Parsimony.com. DATEV is a financial software used in Germany for tax accounting, payroll and financial statements. The DATEV report is a standardized format used to transfer financial data from an accounting software to DATEV.
To generate a DATEV report, follow these steps:
- Login to your Parsimony.com account and go to the Reports section.
- Click on “Generate Report” and select “DATEV Report” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the date range for the report and choose the accounting year.
- Choose the format for the report, either “DATEV format” or “CSV format.”
- Select the type of data you want to include in the report, such as general ledger transactions or tax codes.
- Click on “Generate Report” to create the report.
- Once the report is generated, you can export it as a PDF or CSV file.
By following these steps, you will be able to generate a DATEV report in Parsimony.com and easily transfer your financial data to DATEV for tax accounting and financial statement purposes.