In this lesson, you will learn how to generate a report for customer credit balance under Reports in Parsimony.com. A customer credit balance report provides information on the amount of credit balance a customer has in their account. This is useful information for businesses to track, as it helps them to manage their customer accounts and maintain accurate financial records.
To generate a customer credit balance report in Parsimony.com, follow these steps:
- Login to your Parsimony.com account and click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Customer Credit Balance report option from the list of available reports.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the report.
- Select the currency in which you want to view the report.
- Click on the Generate Report button.
Once you click on the Generate Report button, Parsimony.com will generate a customer credit balance report for the selected date range and currency. The report will provide you with the list of customers who have a credit balance in their account, along with the amount of credit balance they have. You can also export the report to a CSV file for further analysis or to share with others.
By generating a customer credit balance report in Parsimony.com, businesses can keep track of their customer accounts and ensure that they are maintaining accurate financial records. This information can also be used to identify customers who may be overpaying or to follow up with customers who have outstanding credit balances.