Welcome to the lesson on “How to Generate the Consolidated Financial Statement” in Parsimony.com. In this lesson, you will learn how to generate the consolidated financial statement in Parsimony.com.
The consolidated financial statement provides a comprehensive view of the financial performance of a group of companies or subsidiaries. It combines the financial data of all the individual companies in the group and presents it as a single entity.
To generate the consolidated financial statement in Parsimony.com, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Parsimony.com account and navigate to the financial statements section.
- Click on the “Consolidated Financial Statement” option.
- Select the date range for which you want to generate the statement.
- Choose the companies or subsidiaries that you want to include in the statement.
- Review the statement to ensure that all the information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Once you are satisfied with the statement, you can save it or export it to a PDF or Excel format.
Generating a consolidated financial statement in Parsimony.com is a quick and easy process that allows you to get a comprehensive view of the financial performance of your group of companies or subsidiaries. By having all the financial data in one place, you can make better-informed decisions and manage your group’s finances more effectively.