Amazon Launches Veeqo, Free Shipping Software for Sellers, Including Discounted Shipping Rates
Veeqo provides all sellers with free access to discounted rates with UPS, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, and FedEx, regardless of order volume.
15 September 2022, SEATTLE — (BUSINESS WIRE) — Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) today announced the U.S. launching of Veeqo, a multi-channel shipping platform designed to streamline rapidly expanding ecommerce, at Accelerate, Amazon’s annual seller conference. Veeqo, which Amazon acquired earlier this year, enables retailers to reduce shipping costs while accelerating order fulfillment.
When using Veeqo, sellers may connect their various sales channels, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Shopify, and gain access to special UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx pricing. The rate-shopping function on Veeqo imports orders from vendors and instantly determines the most affordable shipping charge based on size and weight.
When Matt Warren, the CEO of Veeqo, was an online vendor in 2013, he realized the need for software that would facilitate and reduce the cost of shipping orders from various sales channels.
“As a seller, I found that shipping orders and managing inventory across channels was time-consuming and error prone,” Warren said. “The available shipping management software was complicated, lacked the right features, or was designed for an enterprise-sized retailer. I created a system built with the needs of all multi-channel sellers in mind. Sellers should be able to track, price, sell, and ship orders across multiple channels in just a few clicks, and with Veeqo they can.”
What is Veeqo?
Veeqo is a shipping software which makes online sales more convenient, automatic and connected. Reduce your cost per satisfied customer to position your company for growth. Veeqo offers sellers the simplest means of controlling their future by using the continent shipping options.
Veeqo, a member of the Amazon family, offers reliable data security and, if you ship on time, Amazon account insurance from late delivery and bad reviews.
Veeqo is now free for all vendors, although it was previously priced at an average monthly cost of $450. Veeqo sellers do not pay any monthly fees; they only pay for the carrier labels they choose.
Veeqo Essential Products
Vendors can use the following essential products from Veeqo to reduce shipping costs:
- Amazon-Certified Integration: Due to integration with Amazon’s Buy Shipping service, you may log in with Amazon, import orders, and immediately access Veeqo’s lowest shipping prices. Prevent late deliveries and unfavorable customer reviews.
- Shipping Automation: Save time and money for merchants by shipping orders in bulk batches of up to 100 at the lowest rates possible and automatically emailing customers with fulfillment updates.
- Brand Your Shipping: Branded packing slips and invoices can help you deliver a unified brand experience.
Future Business Features
Veeqo intends to launch strong new business features in the near future for no cost, including:
- Inventory Sync: Automatic inventory synchronization across Shopify, eBay, Amazon, and Etsy.
- Track and Purchase Inventory: Veeqo provides a comprehensive inventory management service that makes it simple to manage bundles, track and count goods between locations, and email purchase orders to suppliers.
- Digital Picking: With the added accuracy of the Veeqo scanner and mobile app, pick and pack orders more quickly while avoiding 99% of errors.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Create reports that offer practical insights, empowering sellers to make more informed decisions about their stock based on inventory performance, historical stock, and financial data.
“Veeqo removes the hassle of managing a multichannel business and has cut our shipping time down by 30%,” said Corbin Bare, owner of River Valley Gems.
Amazon merchants in the United States can now use Veeqo, and early access to new capabilities is available before the complete launch of those services later this year. For the time being, existing merchants in the UK will have free access to Veeqo’s legacy product; the complete introduction of the new features in the country will follow.
Sellers may find out more about Veeqo’s inexpensive shipping labels and how low shipping rates, automation, and simple fulfillment tools can reduce the cost and time required to fulfill multi-channel orders at www.veeqo.com.
Amazon makes annual investments in the billions to upgrade the systems, programs, services, fulfillment options, and tools that support the success of sellers. More than half of Amazon’s physical product sales are attributed to sellers; more than 1.5 million people in the US were employed by sellers in our shop.
Learn more about Accelerate at https://www.amazonaccelerate.com/.